Updated June 20, 2020
you use this website,
our services, or otherwise interact with us. Personal data may be stored for such period of time until
no longer required by iAuto Analytics to fulfill its purpose as described below, or until you request to
personal data erased in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The following
discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices:
Types of personal data we process:
Why do we collect your personal data?
- We use your IP address when you visit our website.
- Our site’s registration and contact forms require users to give us personal information (like name
and email address).
- We may conduct online surveys that ask visitors for contact information (like your email address).
- When you use our website, we collect information via cookies and similar technologies.
Will your information be shared?
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website.
Your IP address is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We use your data collected on our website to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site, showing
users content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to
- We use contact data from our surveys to send you information about our company and promotional
material from some of our partners. Your contact information is also used to contact you when
necessary and may be shared with other companies who may want to contact you (when applicable and
with your consent).
- We collect your personal information for the purpose of providing services to our customers. This
personal information will only be collected with your consent.
Are there security measures in place to protect your data?
- Your personal data may be shared with your consent and only for the purposes for which you give your
- We use third-party services to perform certain services for iAuto Analytics. These third parties
with whom your personal information may be shared, are required to adequately safeguard your
personal information and only process it in accordance with our instructions and in accordance with
- We may share aggregate information collected, but this is general in nature and will not be
What are your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- iAuto Analytics will take appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect your personal
information and data against loss of unlawful use.
- This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the
information under our control. This includes SSL secure servers, firewalls and restricted access to
such information. The content included in this site is the sole property of iAuto Analytics. Any use
of the material contained herein without the prior consent of iAuto Analytics may be considered
infringement of trademark, copyright and/or intellectual property laws.
- This website contains links to other sites. iAuto Analytics is not responsible for the privacy
practices or the content of such websites.
- Right to access—You can ask us if we are processing any of your personal data and receive a copy of
- Right to rectification—You can request that we correct inaccurate personal data about you.
- Right to erasure—You have the right to have your personal data erased and deleted by iAuto
Analytics. Due to the way we maintain certain services, it may take some time before backup copies
are erased, however iAuto Analytics is committed to compliance with Article 17 of the General Data
Protection Regulation (GDPR) and your right to have your personal data erased.
- Right to restriction of processing—If your personal data was contested, but some time is needed for
us to verify an inaccuracy, you can request that we suspend the processing of your data.
- Right to data portability—You have the right to a structured, easily readable report of all of your
personal data, as well as the right to request that we transmit that data directly to another
- Right to object—You have the right to object to processing your personal data. This also includes
your right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Withdrawal of consent or to request erasure of data:
If you wish to withdraw your consent, or request to have your personal data erased, please email us.